I've been thinking about it for a while and I've spent the last couple of weeks planning it out what I'm going to have where, what I'm going to write about and LOOOAAADDSSS of photos! (I've already printed out over 200 pictures!), and because I haven't had much of a social experience as Uni student I've been borrowing pictures from my friends' facebook photos. Unfortunately, it won't let me upload a picture of the scrapbook I'll be using but you can see it on my Twitter and on my Facebook 'Mobile Uploads'. My friend Chelsea is going to help me make it look very snazzy as she is a very good Art student at a local Cambridge college and I want it to look amazing to show everyone when I'm done.
My current lay out is this;
- Year 1 (Pictures from 1st year, writing specific memories of my freshers year)
- Year 2 (Pictures from 2nd year, writing specific memories of my second year)
- Year 3 (Picures from 3rd year, writing specific memories of final year)
- 'Friends' section - Each person with pictures of that person and a bit of writing about you.
- 'Autograph' section where I want all of my university friends to leave a message.
- Final speech
- Ending page - group picture of us future Graduates :)
I will keep everyone updated with how my progress is going with it, but for now - so long and farewell :)